Mythical Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythical Creatures

The three Races are at war, Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans, and the other creatures throughout the world, threaten the well being of Arane, Arrow of the vampires. Help us, or fight us with Kell, the traitor who thirsts for blood and war throughout the Races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!Join the RP and fight with you fangs and claws! Use the Visitor account for questions or simply talking with us!
RP Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Weather and Seaons
It is Spring time and the Southern pasture is open. The hunting will soon begin and the spring festivities as well.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT
Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am by Blitsen

» What does it make you think of?
Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm by James

» Village Square
Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm by Blitsen

» Benjamin's Home
Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm by Zura

» The bedrooms
Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm by Charlie

» The Library
Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm by Charlie

» Natalie's Bio
Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am by Natalie

» Redwood Forest
Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am by Arane

» Lupays wolf
Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am by Arane

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
free forum

The friends and foes list may be used for two purposes instead of just one! You may use it for it's plain use of friends, OR, you may use it to keep track of your friends and enemies in the RP! We strongly encourage it to be for RP usage for it may give a slight affect as to knowing who your character likes and doesn't like. The choice is yours!

Redwood Forest

Go down 
+4
River
Charlie
Alaron
Arane
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arane

Arane

Redwood Forest - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:32 pm

First topic message reminder :

Red Wood Forest is what occupies most of the Black Mansions territory. It covers about fifteen acres of it. It is where hunting is done. Only during the Fall and Spring does the Arrow send out the hunters to fetch food to last until the next hunt. It's a dense woodland where the trunks of the trees seem like a rusty red which gave the forest it's name.
Back to top Go down
https://mythical-creatures.rpg-board.net

AuthorMessage
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:21 pm

Benjamin watched her the blade fit her well. But the design seemed to modern causing her to look awakkward with it. Ben was now leaning against a tree. The bark felt good against his back as he watche her spin. At her request for what the blade would be made of the young man had already gotten ideas about it. "Interesting choice, very natural actually and probably the most effective for blunt force trama and rough cuts. You should like the one I can make for you." Benjamin rubbed his jawline thinking, he could feel the stubble on his chin. Part of him began to wonder when he would be able to get her dagger done.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:27 pm

Zura couldn't help but flip through the air, the sound of wind whisking past the blade made her heart jump for joy. She paused to catch her breath, she noticed bens intense gaze as he focused. "And thanks...its odd to go from fighting each other to giving each other weapons." She moved towards him holding it out for him to reclaim. "On second thought from earlier...can you not tell anyone about my ability's? I think its easier. Don't want them finding ways around it i guess." She now felt embarrassed of her idiotic thoughts. "I need to think more clearly.." She grumbled to herself. "That is...if you even know what they are?" She smiled sneakily watching his expression.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:39 pm

It took Ben a moment or him to realize he had been staring as she practiced with his blade. "You're welcome... And yes I must agree it is a bit odd. But then agains we weren't fighting out of anger. At least I wasn't, what I do is my job. What I make a livin with." he reached out and closed his hand around the daggers hilt, slipping back in to his belt. Benjamin pushed off of the tree he was leaning on, the bark had left small scratches on his bare back. "I thought you wanted me to tell. To spread fear so you wouldn't be hunted." A small smile cast upon his lips as he looked at her. "Don't worry. I won't tell. Even I am actually afraid to talk about it. Although, I can't fully grasp what your powers are." Benjamin was being honest as he looked at her curiously. Still wondering how she could have shown him his past fear.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:48 pm

"Hmm i just like a good fight." She chuckled softly. She nodded in complete understanding. 'So its not just for money.' Zura let go of the blade reluctantly. She watched his movements curiously before turning to look into the dense forest not wanting to stare to much. Especially now that he was shirtless. "I'll make them fear me." She had a far off look. "They'll pay..." Snapping out of her daze she glanced back at him giving a grateful smile. "Me too..." She looked down watching a small bug waddle across the ground. "Sometimes they should be left hidden, i don't really like to use them,"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 11:58 pm

Ben didnt seem to really notice as she watched him. He nodded, "Yeah the fights are fine, although you and the other outer races can usually heal yourselves quickly." Benjamin watched as she watched something in the grass. Probably an insect of sorts. She dazed off earlier in the conversation saying someone would pay. He was about to ask about when she spoke again. He had returned her sincere looking smile with one of his own. "I can understand why you wouldn't like to use them. What you displayed during the fight was... Interesting at best.". He had to pause and think of a word. Interesting was not a satisfactory word to describe her power which actually fascinated and frightened Ben.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:06 am

Thanks to him she now remembered her shoulder. She reached to her left shoulder and lifted the blood stained clothed revealing mangled skin. She frowned at the sight almost cringing. 'Might have to soak in a river later...' Placing the cloth back she turned her attention back to ben as he continued to speak. "Interesting? Well..i guess since you are the first to see it...well survive." She whispered the last part hoping he hadn't heard. Death was one of the things that seemed to haunt her. "You and arane were talking about a village earlier correct? Is there any shops for ointments of some kind?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:19 am

He had watched as Zura removed the cloth from her shoulder. Ben felt kind of bad knowing the pain inflicted from the wound. "Yeah, sorry about that... If I'd have known you were going to live I wouldn't have used that particular blade." Benjamin realized how cruel that had sounded and frowned. He sent her an apologetic glance. "yes interesting. Terrifying but surprisingly interesting." his eyes moved about the wooded area, there was a creek nearby. Her question was convenient because Ben would be heading there soon. But, he knew that her wound should get at least somewhat lean. "Come with me first, we should get your wound cleaned up so you don't bleed too much in our way there. Ita roughly an hours walk to my village." Benjamin turned and walked in to the woods towards the creek. When he reached its shores he stopped and waited for Zura.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:26 am

"It's fine..not every day a hunter and werewolf be nice." His next words made her smile then frown. 'Terrifying.' So many memory's. She nodded before following after. "How many hunters are located in your village?" She prayed not many since in her current state she might not be able to handle them very well. Once arriving to the trickling water she slowly got to her knee's. She stifled a yawn, must be the wound. 'Hour walk...' "Why are you so far? Wait you must of finished a bounty before arane found you.."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:36 am

"Acrually there aren't very many if us. Just a few mayjor businesses and then homes." he answered as he rinsed off his hands in the cool water. Ben noticed her holding back a yawn by the expression in her face and the way her sides paused in breath. "Yeah I had another bounty just finished when Arane found me. Vampires are so touchy about their land" His blue eyes focused on her as he crouched down by the water. Then he asked her, "Do you need any help?" Benjamin nodded towards the wound on her shoulder. It was in a slightly awkward to reach area of her shoulder blade.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 12:43 am

"I see i guess i'm very lucky." Zura stared into the water.Her face blank before she heard him confirm her thoughts. "Were or vamp?" His next question surprised her. "Uh i think i got it...thanks though." She carefully removed the clothe she used her right hand while her left stayed still. She scooped a small handful and let it fall onto the wound. She winced, this was going to take awhile. "Maybe just a little help..."
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:08 am

Benjamin nodded. She was pretty lucky actually. Hen he answered her, "werewolf." He answered solemnly. Then he nodded again as she said she could handle her wound. Ben cupped his hands in the water and took a drink. Then she asked for help and he chuckled. "Alright here." the young man took the bloodied cloth from her and rinsed it in the river getting rid of most of the blood. Carefully he moved it to the wound dabbing at it gently to get rid of the blood. Benjamin was careful not to apply too much pressure as he wiped away the blood from her mangled skin. It was likely the wound would scar lightly with out the correct treatment. "See? There is nothing wrong with a little bit of help." Benjamin say back down next to her and rinsed off his hands.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 1:17 am

Zura pursed her lips in thought. She didn't really know many werewolf's who were actually on anyone's list so she would classify it as someone she didn't know so none of her business. She blushed as he chuckled, she felt almost childish. She watched him use the cloth...of course. She mentally face palmed. She looked on with a dead pinned look. "I could of done that." She mumbled stubbornly. "Help? No one's ever really cared enough to help." Well one but her help had gone in vain. Sigh. The past needs to remain the past.Its better that way. She said her thank you before dipping her hands into the water bringing the cold water to her face. Washing away any grime that had collected during the day.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 10:24 am

Benjamin noted her blush with amusement. "Well, why didn't you do it then?" Ben then took the cloth a second time and wiped the blood off his arm and side. His minor wounds had stopped bleeding a while ago. "Yes, help. You know, that thing people tend to do for each other?" He paused momentarily when she said no one had bothered to help her. "Werewolves are much more different than I percepted..." Benjamin stood up and brushed himself off then looked around. The village should be to the west, yes, an hours walk just as he said. "We should go soon, before nightfall." He looked at her seriously, no, he wasn't afraid of what lurked in the shadows. It was that he had left his village last night and didn't come back. They would be worried as to where he had gone. Benjamin sighed, I can't leave them for more then two minutes without them having a cow over where I was. He looked to Zura, "Ready to go?"
Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 11:34 am

Redwood Forest - Page 3 Temp4_zpsee8c4b45

Blitsen was following Ben and Zura around. She had picked up the humans name by now. However there probably is a lot to learn about the human. Well there's alot to learn about everyone. Bliss heard the words go and wriggled between the human and Zura like a lost puppy, "so, where are we going?" she asked, tiredly. She had only had fifteen minuets of sleep in three days, even for a werewolf that was not alot. She was slowly trudging along and when they stopped she sor of collapsed to sit down. Bliss waited for an answer.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:23 pm

She grumbled to herself not having a answer for the human. "Hmm...more like i'm different then most werewolves." She got to her feet following his eyes in the direction they were going. "How are you going to explain me? Since you are bringing me back after you went on a hunt?" She was confused by why it was important to reach there before that specific time. "But i love the woods at night." Looking up she gave a curt nod before stepping forward till she noticed the presence of the other werewolf. "Um..were going to a human village so i can get treatment for my wound...Did you need something?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:35 pm

Benjamin nodded slowly, she hadn't answered his first question but that didn't bother him. Some things were to be left alone. Well, she certainly is different from other werewolves, without a doubt. Ben started to walk as they talked, he felt better that way. He needed to keep moving, to remain still could cause problems. A body in motion stays in motion. "I guess I could just say that you were a damsel in distress. And were attack by the vicious werewolf before I could get there. Luckily, it was only a scratch and you wouldnt be effected." Ben paused for a breath and smiled at her, "Does that sound good? And we just gotta get there before the villagers panic. They hate the dark without someone there to watch out for them." His tone showed how he was slightly irritated by this but he was knocked off topic as the werewolf from before wriggled in between them. Ben nodded at Zura agreeing with her answer.
Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:45 pm

Redwood Forest - Page 3 Temp4_zpsee8c4b45

Blitsen shook her head, "no, i best stay here or I'll end up eating all the humans," . She nodded with herself then snapped her teeth at the human with them. She looked at Zura, then said bye to the two before morphing into wolf form and ran through the forest, her head high. She was leaping over some rocks and felt like nothing could stop her. When she gave up and just teleported there

~Library
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 3:52 pm

Zura watched blits leave before she shrugged. "Ok.." She turned and began to walk once more. "Damsel? Can you really see me as one of those." She snorted thinking back to many of the fairy tales that mothers and fathers told to their children. "Pftt.. I'll try." She may not of liked it but the thought still put a smile on her face. "And if the sun starts going down i'll just give ya a ride..." She scratched her cheek in thought. 'Great first i was a guard dog now i'm a horse.' She listened to the change in his voice. She smirked. "Then why bother?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:06 pm

Benjamins attentions was snatched by Blitsen when she said that she should stay or else she would eat all the humans. Sure, she was messing about but it didn't help her cause when she snapped at him making Ben step away momentarily. Then she left and he took his place back next to Zura. "Well, I am not sure. Maybe if you lost that constant frown and kept the twigs out of your hair you could fit in as a damsel. But good I am glad you agree with that story because the other may have been worse." He cast her a childish grin, she didn't have twigs in her hair, but she did frown a lot. And yet, he got her to smile just once. "You could give me a ride?" His tone was low but, the thought made Ben laugh, a legit laugh. No way was he going to ride on a werewolf, they would have plenty of time. They would be able to see the village lights when they reached the top of the hill ahead. "I bother because it is my home and they are my people. I just can't leave them." Benjamin slid his hands in his pockets and looked at Zura
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:21 pm

"Oh you want me to smile brightly and giggle idiotically." She brought her hands up and faked the look of an innocent angel before letting herself slouch. "I'll be nice." Zura snorted before raising an eyebrow. "What other story?" She listened to him question about the riding. 'Sheesh that would be hilarious to see.' Her lips formed a line as she felt a sense of serious atmosphere hover. She glanced down uncertainly. 'My people and my home....' Pain flashed before her eyes. She may have her pack now but that wasn't her past. Pain and much death. She had always been running. 'That darn man is the sole reason for this.' She glanced back up at ben once she noticed he was watching her. "Here's another question...how are you going to explain your lacking of a shirt?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:32 pm

Ben held back a chuckle, "I guess that works..." He smiled watching her put on a face of innocence. Then she got all serious after what he had said. He almost thought to ask about it but it seemed to be a personal question. And didn't werewolves have packs? Where was hers? Why was she traveling alone? The questions began to fill up his head but he was snapped back to reality when Zura commented about his lack of a shirt. Ben rubbed his chin thoughtfully, it was a habit of his. "Welll I could just barrow one from someone before we reach the village square." They had reached the top of the hill and the village was to be seen a short distance away. It glowed softly as the torches were lit and the fire in the village square was set ablaze. The sun was just setting and Benjamin smiled, "There it is." He had already started down the hill as he spoke.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:44 pm

Zura trailed behind wanting to give herself the chance of getting a used to new territory. Her senses were bombarded with new variety's of scents. And on the wind she could just make out the aroma of a roast and sweet cinnamin. 'Its been awhile..hopefully i'll act normal. And besides i got ben with me..i can trust him. Can't i?' She paused at the hill eyes darting to his back. 'What if he's plotting on turning on me....No arane would have his head.' She felt her shoulders relax. 'And there's no scent of deceit. No lies, fear, worry.' She cocked her head as she watched the shadows cast there shadings across the path and the humans back. "So...do you have a wife and kids?' She made a poor attempt of small talk. Well to her defense he did seem of age.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 4:55 pm

Ben was nearly all the way down the hill. His pace was a trot, it was nearly impossible to walk down a hill. Benjamin glanced back at Zura to make sure she was following. Sure enough she was, just taking her sweet time. Then she asked if he had a family, this caused him to slow down. True, most men his age did have families but not him. "No. I can't. I mean I can but I chose not to... " He paused thinking of a good explanation. "What I do would put the people I loved in danger. One just can't go around killing with out getting his name on someone elses hit list." Benjamin continued walking slightly ahead of her his tone had gotten a bit bitter. But, he reminded himself he loved his job, it was one that he took off from his father. "What about yourself? You seem old enough to have some sort of relationship." She appeared around 18 but he wasn't sure. Werewolves tended to be a lit older than they looked.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:04 pm

She closed her eyes following the sound of his footsteps and voice. Her eyes needed a moments break. Then she reopened them. Another frown had formed. The way he spoke... Quickening her pace she reached his side in a few bounds. "Then why not find a fighter of some kind? Sorry if i'm getting too into your business." She looked towards her left trying to busy herself. His question sort of caught her off guard she almost tripped but managed to catch herself making it look like she subtly hopped for some unknown reason. "I'm 436..way to old for that crap." She snorted at the thought. "Why would i want to bring new werewolf's into this god forsaken world anyway?"
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 EmptyThu Apr 04, 2013 5:19 pm

Benjamin sighed at her question. She was a curious one but he decided he could tell her some of his reasoning, only a sliver. He didn't really enjoy the topic but that was okay. "I am not fighter for two reasons, the ones who fight around here are the drunks and the kids lookin' to impress somebody. I'm not one of them. Second, it's what my father did and his father and so forth. " Ben kept it short and sweet not wanting to sound cliche. He gestured casually with his hand at his second reason. Ben noticed her trip and a small smile shadowed over his lips. At her age he whistled rather impressed she hadn't been hunted. "436... I thought a lady wasn't supposed to reveal her age. And maybe there aren't that many werewolves around hmm? No offense but you seem to be lacking a numerous pack..." They had reached the border of the village, it was dark there but there was a worn road. Oxford Street. Ben glanced at Zura making sure she followed him closely. Her looks may arouse suspicion.

[~To The Streets In The Human Village~
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest - Page 3 Empty

Back to top Go down

Redwood Forest
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythical Creatures :: ROLE PLAY :: The Black Mansion :: Around the Territory-
Jump to: