Mythical Creatures
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mythical Creatures

The three Races are at war, Vampires, Werewolves, Lycans, and the other creatures throughout the world, threaten the well being of Arane, Arrow of the vampires. Help us, or fight us with Kell, the traitor who thirsts for blood and war throughout the Races

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Welcome!Join the RP and fight with you fangs and claws! Use the Visitor account for questions or simply talking with us!
RP Time
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Staff

Weather and Seaons
It is Spring time and the Southern pasture is open. The hunting will soon begin and the spring festivities as well.
Latest topics
» IMPORTANT
Redwood Forest EmptyThu Jun 27, 2013 4:37 am by Blitsen

» What does it make you think of?
Redwood Forest EmptyTue May 07, 2013 7:03 pm by James

» Village Square
Redwood Forest EmptyWed Apr 24, 2013 12:36 pm by Blitsen

» Benjamin's Home
Redwood Forest EmptyTue Apr 23, 2013 3:43 pm by Zura

» The bedrooms
Redwood Forest EmptySat Apr 20, 2013 2:14 pm by Charlie

» The Library
Redwood Forest EmptySat Apr 13, 2013 8:59 pm by Charlie

» Natalie's Bio
Redwood Forest EmptyTue Apr 09, 2013 10:00 am by Natalie

» Redwood Forest
Redwood Forest EmptySun Apr 07, 2013 12:53 am by Arane

» Lupays wolf
Redwood Forest EmptySat Apr 06, 2013 1:03 am by Arane

Top posting users this week
No user
Affiliates
free forum

The friends and foes list may be used for two purposes instead of just one! You may use it for it's plain use of friends, OR, you may use it to keep track of your friends and enemies in the RP! We strongly encourage it to be for RP usage for it may give a slight affect as to knowing who your character likes and doesn't like. The choice is yours!

Redwood Forest

Go down 
+4
River
Charlie
Alaron
Arane
8 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Arane

Arane

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptySun Mar 24, 2013 6:32 pm

Red Wood Forest is what occupies most of the Black Mansions territory. It covers about fifteen acres of it. It is where hunting is done. Only during the Fall and Spring does the Arrow send out the hunters to fetch food to last until the next hunt. It's a dense woodland where the trunks of the trees seem like a rusty red which gave the forest it's name.
Back to top Go down
https://mythical-creatures.rpg-board.net
Alaron

Alaron

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 3:52 pm

Alaron runs quickly through the forest, her nose filled with many blood scents. Her eyes slowly became red, hunger pains starting to distract her. "I need to find some prey" She mutters to herself, her black hair streaming behind her. Silently, she slowed down to look for her next meal.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:46 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Redwood Forest Create.php?text=Charlie&name=Movie%20%20-%20Corpse%20Bride
Redwood Forest 14-9228
How could the world want me to change?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The male crashed easily through the forest with an easy smile across his pale features. Each of his long strides sent loud ripples through the fallen leaves from the previous cold season and each breath he took burned his chest but he didn't stop. No, he wouldn't stop until his legs were to sore to carry him on. The wind whipping through his black hair was a relieving feeling after being locked up in the mansion all day and being fully refreshed with blood it felt wonderful.

He was weaving gracefully through out the long slender trees that waved in the wind, bending their trunks awkwardly with each coming gust. He loved the wind. It was a lovely thing, the feel of it biting on his skin and tugging at each individual strand of his dark ebony hair. The small smile plastered to his features remained as he continued to run, until he smelled another vampire.

Although he didn't like the thought of another vampire being out he kept running. He would go back home if he smelled blood but so far it seemed safe so he discarded the thought and kept on his merry way. The sights around him were blurs of colors. Greys and browns with dark shades of green added with the blackness of the night sky speckled with tears of light and the moon like a ship on the sea of clouds in the night sky. It was a lovely scene, even running at his speed he couldn't help but admire it.

The scent of a vampire became stronger. Soon he found himself bulleting towards the female until finally his body slammed into hers, knocking the both of them to the ground. Of course it was an accident, Charlie would never seek to hurt anyone and just the thought that something had happened to her sent a pain through him. "Ohmygosh!" he exclaimed, raising his slender body off of her so he was hovering of her. "Are you alright? I'm so sorry, i saw you and meant to stop but.." he trailed off realizing how awkward it was just hovering over her with his hands placed by her head and his legs by her hips. Coughing awkwardly he stood up. his face flushing with embarrassment. "Sorry" he mumbled, rubbing the back of his neck then putting his hand out to help her up. "You're Alaron, correct?"

Those Addressed: Alaron
Those Mentioned: Alaron
Tone: Apoligetic/embarrassed
Activity: Being a noob
Word count: 400

Back to top Go down
Alaron

Alaron

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 6:52 pm

She turns towards the vampire that had just bumped into her. "Yes, I am Alaron. I presume that you are Charlie?" She smiles a bit at him. "Be a little more careful next time you run. So, what brings you to the forest?"
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:17 pm

Redwood Forest 14-9228

His blood ran still as she mentioned drinking blood ad he was sure he face went pale. Now that he was looking at her more closely he did see the blue veins around her eyes, faint but still there. "You do look hungry" he said softly, looking at his feet that were covered by just black and white socks. A small laugh escaped him when he realized he had forgotten his shoes. Looking up at her he smiled again, though he preyed she wouldn't go hunting with him there. "You know human food doesn't satisfy our hunger.. unfortunately. I really do miss eating like normal people, getting full off of the simple crisps and and fish and hamburgers.." his eyes sort of glazed over as he got lost in the thought of all the old human foods. "It was much less complicating then having to drink blood."

When she asked him to walk with her he nodded his head slowly. "Alright" he began walking, dragging his socks slowly across the ground and causing the leaves to stick to them. "We could go back to the mansion anytime, theres blood bags in the fridge. It's not fresh blood but its alright." He looked back at her and tilted his head slightly, letting his hair fall to one side and rest upon his small shoulder. "Are ya coming darling?" he said darling not really as a romantic term, he hardly knew this female but more of a friendly, teasing type term. "I don't bite... at least I don't bite unless I have to" he said the words with a small smirk as he straitened out his neck.

Charlie had always hated violence. He wasn't sure exactly why, maybe because of his violent childhood but he was uncertain really. He looked down at his pocket where he held a pocket knife. He shuddered at the mere thought of just touching the cool black base of the thing. He had promised himself he would only pull out the knife on someone if his life depended on it, no not even his own life. He was already dead, he wasn't afraid to die again really. However if someone else was in danger he may protect him as he hates to see anyone in pain. He sighed softly and shrugged his shoulders, dislodging the thought quickly. "So how long have you been a vampire? ... or are you a pureblood?"

Tone: Awkward/chill
Word count:241

Last edited by Charlie on Sun Mar 31, 2013 8:56 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Alaron

Alaron

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptySun Mar 31, 2013 7:22 pm

"I'm just looking for my next meal. No humans are out and about, so I may just have to deal with normal food." she says, smiling at Charlie's bow. "How about you walk with me for a bit?" She tilts her head, eyes back to normal.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 9:58 am

Redwood Forest 14-9228

His blood ran still as she mentioned drinking blood ad he was sure he face went pale. Now that he was looking at her more closely he did see the blue veins around her eyes, faint but still there. "You do look hungry" he said softly, looking at his feet that were covered by just black and white socks. A small laugh escaped him when he realized he had forgotten his shoes. Looking up at her he smiled again, though he preyed she wouldn't go hunting with him there. "You know human food doesn't satisfy our hunger.. unfortunately. I really do miss eating like normal people, getting full off of the simple crisps and and fish and hamburgers.." his eyes sort of glazed over as he got lost in the thought of all the old human foods. "It was much less complicating then having to drink blood."

When she asked him to walk with her he nodded his head slowly. "Alright" he began walking, dragging his socks slowly across the ground and causing the leaves to stick to them. "We could go back to the mansion anytime, theres blood bags in the fridge. It's not fresh blood but its alright." He looked back at her and tilted his head slightly, letting his hair fall to one side and rest upon his small shoulder. "Are ya coming darling?" he said darling not really as a romantic term, he hardly knew this female but more of a friendly, teasing type term. "I don't bite... at least I don't bite unless I have to" he said the words with a small smirk as he straitened out his neck.

Charlie had always hated violence. He wasn't sure exactly why, maybe because of his violent childhood but he was uncertain really. He looked down at his pocket where he held a pocket knife. He shuddered at the mere thought of just touching the cool black base of the thing. He had promised himself he would only pull out the knife on someone if his life depended on it, no not even his own life. He was already dead, he wasn't afraid to die again really. However if someone else was in danger he may protect him as he hates to see anyone in pain. He sighed softly and shrugged his shoulders, dislodging the thought quickly. "So how long have you been a vampire? ... or are you a pureblood?"

Tone: Awkward/chill
Word count:241

Back to top Go down
Alaron

Alaron

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 4:35 pm

"I'm a pureblood." she says, walking next to Charlie. "I never really ate human food, it sounds delicious though." Her scythe, in it's sheath, bumped against her leg as she walked. She only used it in special circumstances, but it was a good idea to have it with her at all times anyway. "I know you wouldn't bite me."
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:13 pm

Redwood Forest 14-9228

He smiled again and nodded, folding his arms behind his back and grabbing his own hands. "I see" he said, glancing over at her. "Human food is way better then the rubbish vampires eat.. uh no offense it just gets kinda boring eating blood all the time." Charlie smiled a little to much, though he just smiled with his lips no other part of his body hinted that he was happy when he smiled so freely. His smiles are more of greetings and icons he uses to show kindness, if he was happy his whole body would absolutely glow with the emotion.

"I sometimes eat human food, theres little of it in the mansion but there is some simple things like poptarts and crackers." He tilted his head up in a yawn before sliding his eyes back over to her. "Not that human food does any good for us, all it is now is another taste, it wont fill us in the least bit it just sort of goes right through us." He tilted his head in a kind, welcoming way. "But I guess you know that don't you heh." He laughed and grinned brightly at her after he finished speaking.

He stopped and turned to face her, his face becoming more serious, his optics narrowed. "And why are you so sure I won't bite you?" He took a slow step towards her, trying to look rather sinister and like he actually wanted to harm her. "I could just be using you for all you know" of course Charlie wasn't using her. He was more trying to prove something, that looks could be deceiving. Or maybe he was trying to put on an act so she didn't think he was a total wimp. "Do I not look dangerous enough or something?" It was surely the second option.

Tone: Chill/threatening
Word count:311

Back to top Go down
Alaron

Alaron

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:20 pm

"You wouldn't stand a chance against me." She laughs, lightly punching his arm in a friendly manner. "You could seem intimidating, but it takes a vampire to know a vampire." She hears a heartbeat and stops, her irises turning red. It sounded like that of a young rabbit, and was close.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:39 pm

Redwood Forest 14-9228

Instantly he dropped his more fierce state and let a smile spread across him face. As she punched him in the arm the top part of his body leaned back slightly but he kept his smile plastered. "Oh really now? Come on girly, lets see what you got" he grabbed a tuft of her hair and pulled gently, laughing then leaped back quickly with a sly grin.

"I would never approve of fighting, but why not a game of tag huh?" he crossed his arms over his chest and starred at her, waiting for her reply. He saw no issue in making a new friend. Besides Arane he didn't really have any friends, and Arane was more of a leader figure to him so he couldn't really think of her as his friend. She was sort of like his boss, and it is always awkward to be friends with your boss so when he has the chance now to make friends with Alaron he might as well.

A small and fragile heart beat. It was echoing from somewhere near by and made his blood run cold. He knew for a fact that Ala had heard it to, her head had shifted slightly as if to look for the sound and he knew for a fact she was hungry. Despair instantly filled his blue eyes and he unfolded his arm. With shaking legs that felt much more like jello now he leaned forward with a outstretched hand. His pale hand hovering over the skin of her arm he looked her in the eyes with a pleading look, sort of silently asking her not to kill anything. Slowly he lowered his hand so it was resting lightly on her arm, still keeping his eyes fixed on hers. He wrapped his fingers around her arm a little to tightly in a sort of iron grip, he would probably end up throwing up all his insides if he saw her kill something.

Tone: Happy
Word count:332

Back to top Go down
Alaron

Alaron

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 5:43 pm

She hears the heartbeat go away and calms down. "Oh really? It's on!" She runs at you quickly, turning and kicking out a leg at the right angle to hit your leg and make you fall to the ground. "That's going easy." She laughs, holding out a hand. Her eyes were back to their normal green. she smiles at you.
Back to top Go down
Charlie

Charlie

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 6:52 pm

Redwood Forest 14-9228

[color=lightblue]He sighed in relief as she didn't kill the rabbit. The next thing he knew, he was hitting the ground hard. His head hit roughly and he let out a loud "oof." Staring up at her he felt hurt for a moment then with the realization she was playing around he smiled. With her hand outstretched to him he saw it as a perfect opportunity and quickly wrapped his hand around her wrist and pulled her down to the ground. At that instant he let go of her hand and flipped quickly so he was on top of her, hovering over her with a small smirk. "I pinned you" he said softly staring down at her. Once again he was being awkward and the moment he came to the realization of how awkward this was his face turned pink with blush. He hovered above her face for a moment longer before he finally stood up and walked away with slow steps, pressing his arms against a tree and facing awway from her. "We should go back to the mansion.

Tone: Happy
Word count:idk

Back to top Go down
Alaron

Alaron

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 7:10 pm

Alaron gasps when he flips her. As soon as he gets off of her she gets up and laughs. "You sure got me" she says, walking towards the mansion. Her cheeks grow warm from blushing.
Back to top Go down
River

River

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptyMon Apr 01, 2013 8:39 pm

River had wandered in to the eerie woods. Her arms were wrapped around her torso to keep herself warm, she seemed to be lacking something essential. A jacket. The girl repeatedly blew a small curl from her face and then tucked behind her ear. River began to get hungry her stomach growled lowly. Well, I am in a forest there should be food around here... Her body shifted smoothly in to a white tiger, she began to pick her way through the dense wood. It was rather difficult, her oversized paws didn't help her with stealth. Every twig seemed to snap under her paw step.

There was a deer not too far away from where River was and she could scent it. With a short burst of speed she bounded forward her white pelt a blurr but, the deer had already heard her and ran from her grip. The tigress slid to a stop and she shifted back in to her humanoid form. Her breath came fast as she tried to catch it.
Well that was uneventful... River was disappointed but she stopped walking as she caught the heavy scent of vampires. Instantly she became skiddish. Vampires were very fast, and she couldn't kill them not without a good weapon and her tooth and claws didn't do her any good. River kept her distance and moved around the scent.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:41 pm

Benjamin had been traveling for a solid hour to be sure he was actually being followed. His hair was ruffled from where the wind had blown through it as he continued to walk. Then he stopped in a clearing and knelt down as if he was looking for something. With one swift movement he pulled out his silver laced dagger. Ben then waited for the were-wolf. His back was turned to her and the blade was hidden. There was a small possibility that she would attack him from behind as a classic. But then again she might not.

Either way Ben planned on getting his bounty, his employer had payed good money. The sun was up nearing it's peaking but it hardly pierced the thick cover of the trees. The mass amount of filtered light was from the break in the trees on the clearing. The grass was long and unattended were Benjamin rested. Examining a paw print.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 4:52 pm

Once arriving to the redwood territory she thought a change of pace would be interesting. Bending her knee's she set herself into the tree tops. Finding solid foot rest as she made her way after. She paused a couple of feet away from him once she noticed he stopped. She scented the air noticing a new scent was in the air. 'Tiger?' She shrugged before turning herself, she made a wide arc around the male so that she could station herself in front. Odd for a wolf probably. He would either be surprised or expecting it. Removing her weapon from its home she tossed it up before catching it once more. 'Many different ways of accessing this..maybe i'll just play with him for now.' Crouching low she focused most of her strength into her legs. She wouldn't use her powers unless this human proved to be too difficult. She dragged her yellow gaze over the male looking for a possible weak spot. With a smirk she launched herself forward she twisted in the air bringing her arm down on the human with the knife whistling through the air.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:02 pm

Benjamin was breathing evenly so he could focus. He needed to focus, there was so much on this deal. There was nothing to be heard in the woods, making him on edge. Thank God he heard the soft almost silent whistle of a blade. With a quick movement he pushed himself backwards. Benjamin heard the heavy thud as the blade sunk in to the ground. The were-wolf was in her human form, which was surprisingly feral, but beautifully dangerous. Ben found it a shame he had to kill her but he was up on his feet in the next moment.

"Now, you can make this real easy on yourself and not fight back. I would hate to mar your face in the process if you decided to struggle." The blade in his hand glinted, it was long for a dagger but curved dangerously. An almost sad smile crossed his face but, he reminded himself that this was his job and it was what he loved to do. Benjamin lunged forward at the girl with surprising speed for a human.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:13 pm

Zura was most definitively impressed by the human. "I could care less for beauty." Leaping over him once he charge she swung her elbow back with hopefully enough force to off balance him. She glanced at the blade, she'd have to be careful not to get cut. The style of of the blade was unique and piped her interest. She looked back up making eye contact. She could tell her eyes had changed back to there normal blue. Thankful for the sun. If she had been in her werewolf state she would most likely not off lasted long with this fight. For as a were you become mindless some times and your easily angered. "Don't feel sorry, for as a wolf its natural for us to be hunted...Even if i was once human." She balled her hands into fist.
Back to top Go down
Blitsen

Blitsen

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:25 pm

Redwood Forest Temp4_zpsee8c4b45

The lycan thought she was in font of him. Oh this was gold. As if she'd be that stupid. She was slowly going at his pace. Gosh he was slow. Suddenly she slowed. She smiled. He'd be going deep into the forest now and he wont have a clue where she is. Blitsen did a U-turn and ran madly back to the mansion. The library to be exact.

~library

Last edited by Blitsen on Wed Apr 03, 2013 5:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:26 pm

"Maybe it isn't your apparent beauty I care for, it is more for the price." Benjamin threw her a wicked grin, flashing his white teeth. She had easily dodged his attack and knocked him off balance with a sharp blow. It seemed he would have to think more... original. "Your name is Zura, yes? Interesting name to be put on the plaque under your head." He paused for a moment, "In your wolf form of course." He spoke as he stood up regaining his balance once more. Ben's eyes flicked to a branch just above them, he jumped grabbing on to it and swinging himself at the werewolf. His feet were aimed for a blow to the stomach. Hopefully, it would result in her falling but, this girl seemed to have tricks up her sleeve.
Back to top Go down
Jason

Jason

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:30 pm

Jason stopped chasing Blitsen adn growled calming down"No no more fighting I'm not a mean lycan. I'm a nice lycan who is just misunderstood". He muttered.
He looked around and sat down for a bit waiting. He morphed to a human and started walking back to the western boundary where he could be alone for the rest of his immortal life.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:37 pm

"Of course, all men are the same even after century's." She growled out feeling her anger flare. Oh how she hated them. She rolled her eyes at his next words. "Its going to take a lot more then that to get me into that form." She noticed a flicker of movement before a crushing force pushed her back. Leaning into the hit she flashed her hands out doing a back flip. "Haven't you ever heard women aren't your carpet that you can just walk all over?" Dusting off the grime that stuck to her black shirt. 'At least it can't really stain.' Looking up she rolled her shoulders preparing herself. 'Maybe its time to get serious.' She smiled too sweetly. 'Most never see the light of day again after i use it, and the others they just got lucky or lost my interest.' "So..where you get the dagger? Its pretty nifty..i might and try to get one myself...just a different material." She circled him with her arms behind her back the knife spinning delicately in her hands. She closed her eyes feeling the familiar warmth spread through her. She didn't want him to run at least not yet.
Back to top Go down
Benjamin

Benjamin

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 5:51 pm

Benjamin had landed softly on the ground after he landed his blow. It hadn't make her fall but instead she seemed to absorb the impact in to a graceful back flip. Her remark made him smile slightly, she was amusing. "Actually, I didn't walk on you, per-say. I simply used you as leverage so I didn't fly in to another tree." Zura had rolled her shoulders and was now smiling. Well thats a bit creepy. Thought Ben. It had amused him even more what she asked where he had gotten her dagger. "Well, I did. I mean I made it, especially for my job." Benjamin held the blade to the light. "You see, the curvature of the blade and it's weight make it easier to cut deeply with a lesser amount of blood."

His tone was one of interest as he explained. His head turned following her as she circled him, his gaze lowered to her hand, which were behind her back. There was a blade held there catching the light as it spun. She seemed to be closing in on him, keeping him from running. But Benjamin didn't plan on running, instead he tensed getting ready.
Back to top Go down
Zura

Zura

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest EmptyWed Apr 03, 2013 6:00 pm

Zura chuckled softly. He was something. Others wouldn't of bothered to talk they wouldn't went for the kill. " You sound like a fine blacksmith. If only we weren't in this predicament." She paused finally feeling ready. She glanced back at him her eyes gave a soft glow before going back to normal setting them into her realm. In a quick motion she threw a dagger that looked much like his. But in retro spec she hadn't really. If she wanted it to it could hurt him but for now she wanted to be the one causing the pain. She leaped drawing the real knife.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Redwood Forest Empty
PostSubject: Re: Redwood Forest   Redwood Forest Empty

Back to top Go down

Redwood Forest
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Mythical Creatures :: ROLE PLAY :: The Black Mansion :: Around the Territory-
Jump to: